How will the weight gain?
1. If you want to gain weight, first know whether you need to gain weight or not. Calculate your body mass index (BMI) to find out if you are underweight. BMI is measured based on height and weight.
2.Lack of proper nutrition is also the most common reason for being underweight. The amount of calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates and other important nutrients you consume has a direct effect on your body weight. If the requirements are not met, the weight is reduced. In addition, the body burns calories and if you eat less food then your body weight will decrease which will definitely affect your metabolism.
3. Many other factors and various health conditions can be behind the loss of body weight such as thyroid, gluten allergy caused by celiac disease, tuberculosis, diabetes, vitamin-D deficiency which can cause other bone related problems. is, etc.
4. If you are underweight, consult a doctor based on the symptoms. The doctor may recommend sugar tests, tests for gluten allergies, kidney function tests, hemoglobin tests, etc. One can consult a dietician who can suggest the right amount of nutrition for the body. The structure, weight, requirements of each human body may be different, and this can be understood by consulting an expert.
5. Physicians and dieticians suggest high intake of protein which helps in weight gain, intake of protein rich foods like chicken, fish, variety of fruits and vegetables, diet products, beans, pulses, potatoes, eggs etc. Doing it daily can also help with healthy weight gain. Also consume cheese, nuts, milk-based smoothies, dry fruits. Try to avoid consuming too much sugar, fat and salt, such as cakes, instant foods etc.
I am not gaining weight…
Tried a lot but can’t see any difference. I don’t have any diabetes. Please suggest some remedies. -Vinod Sahu, on e-mail
Answer… There can be many reasons for your weight loss. The most important of these is an imbalance in the intake of calories. However, many diseases can also cause weight loss, such as increased thyroid hormone, malabsorption syndrome, which affects the ability to absorb nutrients from the food eaten, tuberculosis (which requires a thorough investigation, if for any reason on drugs). If so, many medicines control the appetite, due to which there is no appetite.
A. Gluten allergy and many other types of allergies or inability to tolerate certain food, food fads, helminth infestation, loss of taste, smell, etc. . This problem can also be due to genetics, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol etc.
B. Get checked by a doctor to control weight. Start with a balanced diet. Include all the nutrients, micronutrients etc. in proper quantity in it. If there is a severe deficiency of any nutrient, then supplements can also be taken for a limited time as per the advice of the doctor. Try to keep the diet as natural as possible. Take the advice of an expert and decide the exercise.
C. Although you have not mentioned your height with weight, which makes other things clear to a great extent. The proper body weight is measured according to the height of the person. This is called body mass index or BMI. The concept of BMI can be understood very easily. Under this, the person’s weight is divided by his height and that result found in points is called BMI and from this weight can be estimated in such a way.
– Weight is less than 18.5kg/m2
– Between 18.5kg to 24.9kg/m2 is normal weight -25 to 29.9kg/m2 is overweight or overweight
A person above 30kg/m2 is obese.
Therefore, it is advisable to first check your BMI and find out the reason for not gaining weight by suitable tests. Then decide the further direction according to the results of the test and the advice of the doctor.
3 Weight gain foods
Include potatoes in your regular diet. Potatoes contain carbohydrates and complex sugars which help in gaining weight. For this, you can eat potatoes in any way, but try not to fry them too much.
Eating ghee will also increase your weight as it contains a good amount of saturated fats and calories. You can eat ghee by adding it to food or you can eat it by mixing it with sugar, but keep in mind that the quantity of ghee should be limited.
Eggs are rich in fat and calories, and if you consume it daily, you will gain weight, but keep in mind that do not forget to eat raw eggs, it can cause serious health problems.
The best way to gain weight is to eat bananas. If you consume bananas daily, then the weight will definitely increase. Bananas are rich in calories, which not only give energy to the body but also help in increasing weight. You can also eat banana with milk, apart from this, you can also take banana shake by making it. If you do not have diabetes, then add a spoonful of sugar to it, but avoid it in case of cold or cough. In breakfast, put peanut butter on bread and take fruits or vegetables along with it. Like banana, mango also increases weight, taking it with milk increases weight quickly.
11 For weight gain tips
1.To gain weight, it is not necessary that you have to take food containing high trans fat. You can also take high-calorie food such as nuts, peanut butter, starchy vegetables, low-fat dairy products, eggs, beans and whole-grains. Eat food at least 3 times a day. And maximum carbohydrate and food intake. Take fat rich food.
If you do not have diabetes, then add a spoonful of sugar to it, but avoid it in case of cold or cough. In breakfast, put peanut butter on bread and take fruits or vegetables along with it. Like banana, mango also increases weight, taking it with milk increases weight quickly.
Yoga helps in gaining weight. There are many yogasanas that increase appetite such as Sarvangasana and Pawanmuktasana. these yoga also increases appetite
2. Soak a handful of black gram in the evening and after 1 hour of drinking milk in the morning, chew them and eat them. Raisins and Figs
You can increase weight with the help of figs and raisins. Dr. Ranjana Singh says that by eating a handful of raisins and figs in the same quantity every day, weight will increase. Soak these two things in water at night before you go to sleep and take it on an empty stomach in the morning.
3. Include green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, spinach, eggplant, pumpkin etc. in your diet.
Include soybean in the diet. Soy is high in protein and one of the good sources of protein if you are a vegetarian.
4. Consume more amount of salad. You must put some olive oil in it. This will give good taste along with nutrients. Eat a fruit or drink fresh fruit juice if possible every day or at least thrice a week.
5. Try Smoothies and Shakes
Drink smoothies and shakes, they are good for health and keep you energized for a long time.
6. Carbohydrate is very important for high calories. For this, you should include pasta, beans, potatoes etc. in your diet.
Protein is the most important nutrient for weight gain. Muscles are made of protein, and without it the extra body fat gets converted into calories. Research suggests that a lot of extra calories get converted into muscle when consuming high protein. However, consuming more protein than needed reduces appetite, due to which the body does not get more calories.
7. Try to get good sleep without stress. Get at least 6-7 hours of sleep daily.
Include exercise in your daily lifestyle. Exercise will make you gain weight. Exercise strengthens the body.
8.Protein after workout
Whenever you exercise, take protein after it, it helps in increasing weight and muscle mass. Vegetarians can take low fat paneer and non-vegetarians can have boiled eggs or boiled chicken.
Dried fruits are a high-calorie snack that also provides antioxidants and micronutrients.
High-quality dark chocolate provides a ton of antioxidants and health benefits. Dark chocolate helps control stress hormones and blood sugar levels.
11.Give time, be patient..p
It takes time to gain weight, you have to be patient, be patient and stick to your goal.
Next >> How to loss Belly fat