To Prevent Diabetes; Know how dangerous diabetes is, 483 million people in the world are suffering from diabetes, 60% of the patients do not show symptoms
It is estimated that more than 80 million people in India are considered pre-diabetic. After China, India has the highest number of people with diabetes in the world. In India, the capital of diabetes, it is believed that 50 percent of the people do not even know they have the disease. Exercise is a very important way to control diabetes. The best time for this is three hours after a meal. Find out how many varieties you can find, how you can identify them …..
How To Prevent Diabetes Best Way To Manage Lifestyle
Step 6: Will keep you away from diabetes
Diabetes: Why, How, Effects
1. The stomach converts food into sugar.
2. This glucose reaches our bloodstream.
3. Insulin is made in the pancreas. It also enters the bloodstream.
4. Insulin eliminates glucose in the blood. It also transports glucose to cells.
Symptoms- frequent thirst, urination. Frequent hunger weight loss. Weak eyesight • The effect is blood flow is interrupted. Risk of kidney disease Heart disease. Urinary problem.
In type 1 diabetes,
the insulin-producing cells of the body are completely damaged. It cannot be managed. In this case, insulin has to be taken from outside. Uncontrolled diabetes causes blindness, kidney failure, heart disease, and serious conditions. Whereas type 2 diabetes can be controlled. know how
Prevent type-2 diabetes like this – simple measures like sunlight, coffee and walk are effective
1. Burn 2000 calories a week
Exercise increases the insulin sensitivity of cells. This controls blood sugar. Moderate physical activity increases insulin sensitivity by 51% and high intensity exercise by 85%. To control your diabetes, do some exercise that burns about 2000 calories each week. For example, 5 days a week, 40 to 45 minutes of brisk walking, cycling, swimming, aerobic exercise also use pancakes.
2. 40% higher risk of fast food
higher, 37 studies worldwide have found similar results that those who eat fast-digested carbs have a 40% higher risk of diabetes. This reduces the ability to make insulin. Blood sugar levels rise. Fibrous and nutritious portions are removed from fast food made with white bread, pasta as white bread, pasta, do not eat such things more than once a week.
3.Take 25 grams of fiber daily
Adults should consume 25 grams of fiber in a daily diet of 2000 calories. To do this, add raw peas, whole or whole grains, which include apple peel, oatmeal to the diet. Eating a lot of fiber keeps the intestines healthy and keeps weight under control. In our digestive system, fiber and water combine his gel, which measures the rate of digestion. As a result, blood sugar levels do not rise rapidly.
4. 5-7 minutes walk every hour
A large analysis of 47 studies found that people who live longer on a daily basis are 91% more likely to develop diabetes. According to a study of children, sitting in front of the screen for an hour reduces insulin sensitivity by 8.7%. Therefore, it is necessary to walk for at least five to seven minutes every hour.
5. drink black coffee, green tea
Drinking black coffee daily reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes by 8 percent. Coffee and tea contain antioxidants called polyphenols. Green tea contains an antioxidant called epigallocatechin gallate, which helps increase insulin sensitivity. Caffeine is found in coffee and green tea, which speed up the digestive process. It also helps control weight.
6. Take Sunlight to get Vitamin D
Vitamin D is also helpful in regulating blood sugar, according to the Curent Diabetes Report. People who do not get enough vitamin D are at greater risk for diabetes. According to the report, vitamin D reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes by 43%. Good sources of vitamin D include fatty fish, yogurt, and orange juice. Apart from this, vitamin D is also found in sunlight. Twice a week, for at least 30 to 3 minutes you should be exposed to the sun.
Exercise more beneficial for diabetic patients one to three hours after eating
Causes and types of diabetes If fat is increasing on the stomach, then it is time for you to be alert, there are mainly two types of diabetes. The reasons for both are:
type 1 diabetes
- It is an auto immune condition. That is, your immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys the beta cells found in the pancreas. These beta cells make insulin, after which the body stops producing insulin.
type 2 diabetes
- In this condition, the body is unable to use insulin properly. This disturbance stimulates the pancreas to make more insulin, which fulfills the need for insulin, but after a few days, the production of insulin starts decreasing.
There are 3 causes of diabetes
Second, lack of physical exertion and
Fat around the stomach is dangerous. Sometimes diabetes also occurs based on the situation.
Eg: Gestational diabetes. It occurs during pregnancy, gets better later.
20 years, There has been a 3 fold increase in the number of people suffering from diabetes. This is the biggest health problem related to lifestyle.
How can you recognize the risk of diabetes
Excessive hunger or thirst, weight loss, dry skin are the main symptoms
- Frequent hunger and thirst.
- Weight loss-gain.
- frequent urination.
- Fatigue, numbness, non-healing
Diabetes is a disease in which about 60 percent of the people suffering from it do not show any symptoms. In this case it is recognized in two ways. First on the basis of certain symptoms and second by blood test. In the blood test, if the sugar on an empty stomach is more than 126 and after two hours of eating more than 200, then the person is diabetic. If HbAvC is more than 6.5 it also means that you have diabetes. If the sugar on an empty stomach is 100-125 and after two hours of eating it is 140-199, then it is called pre-diabetes. In this case, you should be alert.
how should the exercise be
National Library of Medicine
According to this, the more a person increases physical activity, the more the sensitivity of insulin increases. Here are some exercise tips from the well-known Wiley online library.
High intensity aerobic required 3 days a week
1. If you do not have diabetes
- Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes five days a week. In this, high intensity aerobics should be done three days a week and strength exercises two days a week.
2. If you have diabetes
- A minimum of 30 minutes of exercise is required five days a week. Exercise according to the capacity of the body. Do light resistance training with aerobics.
3. • Best Time
- One to three hours after a meal for a diabetic patient exercise best there is time. This time insulin gets increased. This time if sugar level is 100 so one of the fruits eating a piece Must exercise.
If you have type-2 diabetes then do exercise in the afternoon
Exercise is not only the best way to stay healthy but also to prevent various diseases, but does your time have an impact on metabolic health. A study published in December 2020 in The Physiology Society entitled Exercise Timing and Metabolic Health found that people who were at high risk for type 2 diabetes experienced significant improvements in metabolic health when they started exercising in the
afternoon, compared to the same amount of exercise. They didn’t see much difference in the morning people. Similarly, according to a 2019 study by the National Library of Medicine, men with type 2 diabetes who engaged in high-intensity intermittent work in the afternoon for two weeks saw significant improvements in sugar control. Each tissue in the body has a molecular clock. You send a
biological message every day to tell you the effect of sunlight, food and sleep. This study suggests that evening exercise may be of great benefit to people with poor mood and metabolic health. Patrick, a professor at Maastricht University Medical Center in the Netherlands, says that a moderate amount of exercise in the afternoon helps digest food at night or in the evening.
These scientific experiments continue to treat diabetes
1. Efforts are being made to improve the treatment of cells in the treatment of type 1 diabetes. Scientists are working to replace the insulin-producing cells in the body into synthetic cells. With this, the Diabetes Research Institute in the US forms a small bioengineered organ.
2. Development work is underway at the University of Cambridge. This automatic machine will detect the amount of glucose in the body and inject the required amount of insulin into the blood.
3. The French company Neovacs is developing a diabetes vaccine that will strengthen the immune system. This will help reduce the levels of protein that causes many autoimmune diseases.
Next >> How to Loss belly fat