About of swami Vivekananda’s Swami Vivekananda (1863–1902)
was an Indian spiritual leader and philosopher who was a major force in the revival of Hinduism in India, and contributed to the concept of nationalism in colonial India. He is best known for his inspiring speeches, especially his speech which began with “Sisters and brothers of America…,
” in which he introduced Hinduism at the Parliament of the World’s Religions in Chicago in 1893. Vivekananda is considered a major force in the revival of Hinduism in India, and he is also credited with raising interfaith awareness, bringing Hinduism to the status of a major world religion during the late 19th century.
He was also one of the key figures in the introduction of the Indian philosophies of Vedanta and Yoga to the Western world.
Top 10 swami Vivekananda’s Quotes
1.“Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is reached.”
2. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.”
3. “The greatest sin is to think yourself weak.”
4. “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”
5. “Talk to yourself at least once in a day… otherwise you may miss meeting an excellent person in this world.”
6. “The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.”
7. “The fire that kindles the lamp of knowledge within us is our own faith.”
8. “In a conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart.”
9. “Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.”
10. “All power is within you; you can do anything and everything.”
thanks for visiting safaltakior.com