‘Work with confidence, you will succeed’
• When you are proud of yourself, then there is also the feeling that the direction you are working in is right.
• There is no formula for success. The success story of others can never be yours.
• Moderation is also important in work. Keep it up, it makes a difference.
How to success in life
Think and Grow Rich:-
Keep learning continuously only then you will move forward in life.
In life you have to learn some things and forget some. You are imprisoned at your present level of knowledge and ability. You cannot move forward only because of what you know now. Your future largely depends on what you learn after that. This is the way to achieve success. Just don’t expect it to be easy.
1) Fighting should be avoided
Never do evil to anyone when any problem arises, do not fight or quarrel with anyone, give direct feedback personally. For this, you can also take advice from people on how to solve the problems that you are facing in a better way. If you are nervous, you can also start with writing an ‘action plan’.
2) Don’t act on impulse
Whatever be the situation, do not take any decision by being impulsive or overly emotional. Think about your past failures and think about what you lost in a hurry. Ask yourself what is that thing, which can fail during execution? Keep trying continuously to guess the result.
– 3) Don’t blame, learn from failure
Being troubled by failure, the accusers focus only on negative things. He sees himself as a victim and blames others for his every mistake. Learn from failures. Understand the current situation and ask yourself ‘what can you do best with your influence, with your control’.
4) Try to empower the team
Employees who work with a leader with a dictatorial nature, they gradually stop taking initiative, after some time they also stop giving feedback. Sometimes they just stop working. It is important that you share your goals with the team and also advise them from time to time. Keep trying to empower your team like this.
5.The Magic Of Thinking Big Why Goals Are More Important Than Dreams
Whatever progress man has made, he has made a goal. All the inventions that have happened, whether in medicine, engineering or any other field, were all possible because they had a goal to achieve. The goal is more important than the dream because the goal itself means working on the dream. Nothing can be achieved until the goal is set.
Remember, your thoughts are a form of energyYou always attract people and situations into your life that are in line with your dominant thoughts. Looking at every aspect of life, positive or negative, you will find that you have created your own world. Your thoughts are a form of energy. Happy people attract happy people. The law of attraction applies everywhere, at all times.
7.The Speed of Trust
Be progressive, don’t let thinking hold you back
Be progressive, not anti-progressive. Don’t think of pushing back, don’t resist progress. Think about what to take forward. Just because in childhood you used to get up early in the morning to study, read newspaper or get milk, do not expect your children to do the same. Instead 6 expect them to do something much better than that.
8.to consider ways to achieve the Make It Happen goal
If you think of ways to achieve your goal before you wake up in the morning, then the whole day will pass with creative ideas. Your mind will be sharp and alert. You will be able to analyze problems as soon as they arise. You will be able to attract such people and resources. You will be successful who can help you achieve your goal.
Open windows are successful only those who do not have a fixed mindset
9.Becoming is better than being….
Fixed mindset is the big problem. Those who have a fixed mindset understand that what they can do and what they cannot do, cannot be changed now. How many of us often like to say – my god, I can’t do this? Whereas successful can only be those whose mind is not fixed, who better understand Becoming instead of Being, that is, constantly evolving instead of being.
What is our potential?
- Can some expert or test tell us what we are capable of? Or what is our real potential? Fixed Mindset says- Yes, you can assess your capabilities and make future plans based on that. But doesn’t potential mean that with how much effort one is able to develop one’s skills? Then how can we know in advance how long it’s going to take us?
Leave old habits and find new ways to progress
- Progress is not possible unless you are uncomfortable. You have to clean your old habits. Not only this, new ways of working have to be found. This will have great benefits. Better job can be found, personal growth takes place and you move in the direction of leadership. The transition from supervisor to team leader does not happen overnight. It takes time.–(Better than before)
10. Remember only difficulties lead to the goal
People got their biggest success when they came one step ahead of their biggest failure. When it was indicated that he should give up, he was closest to his goal. You have to believe that whatever difficulty you are facing will lead you to the goal. Those who are successful consider adversity as experience. (make it happy)